Description: Situated a steep slope overlooking the town of Bailieborough, This triangular graveyard is enclosed by masonry walls and a gate. The headstones date from 1795 to 1945. A survey of this graveyard was undertaken by Margaret Mortimer in 2011, and updated recently. 

The graveyard is of interest also  as the resting place of the James Family, ancestors to Henry and William James.